APPSC 56 Drug Inspector Recruitment 2012
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Hyderabad invites online application for the filling up posts for Drug Inspector in A.P. Drugs Control Administration Service.
Drug Inspectors: 56
Age as on 01/07/2011 Min. Max: 18-34
Scale of Pay Rs.16,150-42,590/-
Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from an University established in India by Law.
Payment Fee: RS. 100/- for application process and all those who are not exempted from payment of fee have also to pay Rs. 120/- towards examination fee.
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply through www.appsc.gov.in and enter his/her
Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
On entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
After payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit www.appsc.gov.in and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application.
Last date for payment of fee is on or before 20/03/2012
Application to be made available on www.apspsc.gov.in in from 22/02/2012 to 22/03/2012
For more info please visit at APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2012
- APPSC Asst Engineers and Asst Inspector Recruitment in A.P Sub-ordinate Service 2011| www.apspsc.gov.in
- APPSC Oct Recruitment 2010 | Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission Deputy Inspector Of Survey Online Recruitment | apspsc.gov.in
- APPSC 397 Assistant Statistical Officers Recruitment 2012
- APPSC 432 Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2012
- APPSC 1716 Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment 2012